DODD Regional #FamilyTalk – Cincinnati
November 15, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) is committed to delivering information to people with developmental disabilities and their families in their local settings while connecting them to networks and resources in their communities. DODD Regional #FamilyTalk sessions are an opportunity for families to connect with DODD staff and have conversations about their questions, comments or concerns.
The day will be an open cafe conversation concept where families may browse the various resources provided by DODD at any time throughout the day and have conversations with department staff.
DODD staff will be available to have conversations about the following resources:
- Technology, Adult Day Support, and Employment
- Trauma Informed Care and Behavioral Supports
- Health, Safety, and Major Unusual Incidents (MUI)
- Early Intervention Services
- Community and Residential Resources
- Individual Service Plan (ISP), Service Coordination and Provider Supports
- Medicaid and Waiver Supports
- Charting the LifeCourse
Families are encouraged to come explore resources, ask specific questions or bring their team for technical assistance. The goal is for everyone to make connections to resources that can be helpful beyond only this day.
*The library parking lot is small, but there is parking along the side streets around the branch and most of this parking is free.