Transition to Adulthood: Resource. Plan. Prepare.
February 25, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm| Free
Transition planning is intended to prepare students to move from the world of school to the world of adulthood. It’s never too early to begin.
This FREE training series is ideal for professionals and caregivers to ask questions, grow resources, and network with others embarking on the transition journey. Register to attend one or all four sessions.
Professional CEUs pending.
Each session occurs from 4:00pm-6:00pm at the Union Township Civic Center
February 25th, 2020
Connecting to Providers
Local Community Adult & Transition Service & Support Providers
- Clermont DD? OOD? OMJ? What does it all mean? What do they do?
- Q&A discussion with providers to learn about:
- Service delivery,
- How and when to access supports,
- Types of funding accepted.
- Time to talk one on one with providers.